Elna Myburg Piano Studio Registration
(281) 361-4659 / Email: email@example.com
Parent / Guardian_________________________________________________________
Home Phone ____________________Work _______________
Age (Children under 18 only) ______
Birthday: Month: ____________ Day: __________
Elna Myburg Piano Studio Policy: (Please download the document from the link, read, initial and sign where indicated. The completed document must be returned by the first lesson of the year.)
• From September to May: The tuition is divided evenly so that the payment remains the same each month. Please see calendar for detailed schedule information.
Weekly 30 minute classes: $106 per month
Weekly 45 minute classes: $159 per month
Weekly 60 minute classes: $212 per month
• Payment is due at the BEGINNING OF THE FIRST LESSON OF THE MONTH. A late fee of $10 will be charged per week if payment is not received at the start of the 2nd lesson of the month. A return check fee of $25 will be charged.
• Summer Break: Students will have to pay for a minimum of 6 lessons during the months of June and July to return in the Fall. My studio is closed during August.
• Studio Calendar: Please see the 2018 - 2019 calendar for the studio schedule.
• Elna Myburg Piano Studio charges no registration fee. Music books and accessories are not included in the tuition fees and are the responsibility of the student and parents.
• Make-up lessons because of illness of student may be scheduled, with prior coordination with teacher AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE SCHEDULED LESSON. I do not schedule make-ups or issue refunds for lessons missed due to school events, sports or vacations. Forgotten lessons cannot be made up.
• Students must take the responsibility to prepare well for lessons by practicing at home. Practicing can not be done during lesson time. Students who repeatedly come to lessons unprepared will not be accommodated indefinitely.
• Time missed because of late arrival of a student cannot be made up. It is necessary for each student to be courteous to the teacher and the other students, regarding time. Please do not arrive early. Students who arrive before their lesson time will interrupt lessons of other students, or my personal time.
• In order to terminate the lessons, a 30-day cancellation notice is required. No refunds will be given for partial months.
• Nails must be short and clean.
• As a courtesy to my neighbors please do not turn around using their drive ways. Please use my driveway and parking bay exclusively in addition to parking in front of my house.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE POLICIES